“Healthcare marketing” used to be a matter of bedside manner and the occasional speech to a civic club. Today, it’s a dizzying array of mind-blowing technologies, ever changing consumer expectations and a not always smooth relationship between managed care providers and their subscribers.
To help our clients best manage their own health in this industry, we’ve spent a lot of time studying the perceptions of physicians, consumers, insurers, quality control specialists, caregivers and others.
We’ve explored the dimensions of universal healthcare, aided in the development of a national, consumer-driven healthcare “report card,” and helped bring quality health care services to the nation’s needy and uninsured.
We have worked with the following:
- Baptist Hospital/Montclair
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Virginia
- Bon Secours Health Corporation
- Borgess Health Alliance
- Carroll County (MD) General Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- DePaul Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- OsteoTech./Healthcare Research
- Rivendell of America
- Riverside Health System/Virginia
- ReLife Rehabilitation Systems, Inc.
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals
- Sentara Health Systems
- Snowden Mental Health System
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- Vanderbilt Health Plan
- Valley Health System, Ridgwood, NJ
- Virginia Health Quality Center
- Washington Hospital Center