Consumer Products & Services
We’ve been helping consumer products companies prosper from listening to consumers for almost thirty years.
We’ve studied advertising effectiveness for Archway Cookies, developed new markets for recreational vehicles, helped introduce the world’s leanest pork products, and explored new markets for NASCAR.
We’re adept at knowing how to help our clients prosper by using the tools of marketing research, psychology and anthropology to observe, ask the right questions, and know how to interpret what we see and hear.
We have worked with the following:
- Archway Cookies
- Avalon Imported Waters
- CarMax Auto Superstores
- The Charles E. Smith Companies
- Clyde’s Restaurant Group
- Coachman Industries
- Shasta Motor Homes
- Coachman Recreational Vehicles
- Viking Travel Trailers
- D’Lites Restaurants
- Dominion Virginia Power
- Farm Fresh, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- General Electric
- Glaval, Inc.- Gladiator/Universal Conversion Vans
- Gwaltney of Smithfield, Ltd.
- Hall Auto Mall
- Hardy’s Diamonds – Fifth Generation Jewelers
- Home Quarters Warehouse (Hechinger Company)
- Jackson-Hewitt Tax Services
- Kroger Company
- The Marshall Durbin Companies
- Michigan Bulb Company
- Murray Ohio Manufacturing Company
- Philips Consumer Electronics Company
- Raleigh Cycle Company of America
- Ralley’s Restaurants
- Reelfoot Packing Company
- Riviera/St. Charles Cabinets Inc.
- Safelite AutoGlass
- Sears/Western Auto Stores
- Skyline Chili
- Smithfield Packing Company, Inc.
- This End Up Furniture
- United Dairy Farmers