Our work for associations, foundations and other institutional clients has taken us all over the country. Our experience with such organizations involves employee climate surveys, member recruitment and loyalty studies and a considerable amount of work in the area of public policy.
We’ve studied the market for human cloning among the super-affluent, a re-definition of death for the organ transplant industry, elements of faith and religious life among Southern Baptists, the impact of “unhealthy buildings” on office workers, and basic family survival skills among the rural poor of Mississippi’s Delta.
We have worked with the following:
- American Association of Retired People (AARP)
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- Building Owners & Managers Association Int.
- The Endocrine Society
- The Independent Sector
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Medical College of Virginia Foundation
- National Association of Realtors®
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- National Kidney Foundation
- National Wholesale Drug Association
- The Norfolk Foundation
- Operation Blessing
- The State Bar of Michigan
- Tidewater Pastoral Counseling Services
- Virginia Association of Counties
- Woman’s Missionary Union